Wednesday, August 12, 2009

! Mario kart!(WHAAAHOOO)

A race. You think “how boring…” if you`ve never played it before. Really a fast paced, in-your- face-or-you`re-in-mine game, it has a total of (that I`ve got) about 15 or so characters (SQUEAL!!) including the mii characters. There are 32 courses in total as well as 163(!!!!) vehicles, 84 karts and 84 bikes as of which some I am working on getting. The characters you get automatically are (the best except for the mii): Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad, Bowser, baby Mario, baby Peach, donkey kong, Wario, Waluigi, and koopa troopa.(That`s a lot…) Then the characters I have earned by racing the game (so far…) are: The miis, dry bones, Rosalina, and King boo, I`ve earned the karts: piranha prowler, and zipzip. I am really enjoying the game because it presents a challenge of trying to earn all of it`s treasures, and is a great game for families to play as a group. BONZAI!!

Ekul=Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment