Friday, July 22, 2011
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Monday, July 11, 2011
Thursday, July 7, 2011
”If you could enter the world of a book which book would it be? And who/what would your character be like and do in the story?”
Hmmmmmmmmmm. This is actually a show, but I think it would be neat to be first mate in one of the ships like the enterprise in star trek: the next generation. Then I could check out the holodeck, the turbo lift, [I know that sounds dumb, but I want to go on it.]Plus lead the away team. And it kinda fits the question if you could enter the world of a book; their mission is to explore new worlds. I’d want to be like Deanna in the sense of her race, which can read feelings. I like animals and I’m fun and creative. My character is basically me.[ grown-up and in a later time period.]
The storyline of star trek is the problems that the ship& crew encounter, like borg, Q, ferengi, and romulans. The episode would have to be about the enterprise, so maybe the ship goes for repairs that are supposed to be quick, like the camper repairs, and suddenly a emergency meeting is called. The ship isn’t repaired, so they (Jordi, Data, Riker, Piccard, Worf, and Troi.) Have to take a different ship. My ship. The rest of the episode is the random glitches, and how me, Jordi and some other people fix the ship when it breaks down, and get to the emergency meeting.
Friday, July 1, 2011
“Liv, if you were granted a trip around the world…where would you stop and what kinds of things would you want to see and do?’’
This is a list of places and one reason why I want to go there. It starts and ends in Michigan, my home.
- · Venice. I would <3 to ride in a gondola. [<3 is a heart, which = love]
- · Australia. The Great Barrier Reef! (I can see you, little fishy.)
- · Greece. So many wonders! Like the Parthenon. . .
- · Rome. Look above this line. Except instead of the Parthenon the Colosseum
- · Hawaii. Did you see me nail that wave?
- · Paris. I’m at the top of the Eiffel tower!
- · Switzerland. Skiing 101+ chocolate = yyyyyyyuuuuuuummmmm.
- · La Petite Pierre, France. It’s La Petite Pierre. I can’t give an exact reason why I liked it there but I want to go back.
- · Oceanus. I don’t know where this is but they go there in The 39 Clues.
- · Other random stuff I’d like to do on my trip but don’t know where: roller coasters, climb a mountain, go in a shark tank, deep sea dive, go to Brazil, ride a camel in the desert, see lions, tigers, cheetahs, leopards, and about every other animal in the wild. [Not including the rare specimen of brothers, which some wish didn't exist. Oops, who’d go in the pool with me when dad’s not home? Maybe not.]
- Alright, I just listed everything that popped into my head. But if I went on this trip, I think it might be a bit fun.