“Liv, if you were granted a trip around the world…where would you stop and what kinds of things would you want to see and do?’’
This is a list of places and one reason why I want to go there. It starts and ends in Michigan, my home.
- · Venice. I would <3 to ride in a gondola. [<3 is a heart, which = love]
- · Australia. The Great Barrier Reef! (I can see you, little fishy.)
- · Greece. So many wonders! Like the Parthenon. . .
- · Rome. Look above this line. Except instead of the Parthenon the Colosseum
- · Hawaii. Did you see me nail that wave?
- · Paris. I’m at the top of the Eiffel tower!
- · Switzerland. Skiing 101+ chocolate = yyyyyyyuuuuuuummmmm.
- · La Petite Pierre, France. It’s La Petite Pierre. I can’t give an exact reason why I liked it there but I want to go back.
- · Oceanus. I don’t know where this is but they go there in The 39 Clues.
- · Other random stuff I’d like to do on my trip but don’t know where: roller coasters, climb a mountain, go in a shark tank, deep sea dive, go to Brazil, ride a camel in the desert, see lions, tigers, cheetahs, leopards, and about every other animal in the wild. [Not including the rare specimen of brothers, which some wish didn't exist. Oops, who’d go in the pool with me when dad’s not home? Maybe not.]
- Alright, I just listed everything that popped into my head. But if I went on this trip, I think it might be a bit fun.