Monday, June 27, 2011

Breanne asks:

“What book are you excited to read, over the summer?”

This is a question I don’t know the answer to. I’m not a publisher, [but my friend made up jobs for us and I got stuck with being an editor.L. I could have been a rock star!] So I don’t know what‘ll come out. I do kinda have a wish list of books, like a 4th hunger games. Why? a. Because the third one has my favorite last sentence, there are worse games to play, and b. Suzanne Collins is an awesome writer of books. There are several that I know aren’t coming out without anything short of a miracle, such as an eleventh ranger’s apprentice, because he’d have to kill halt, or a sixth fable haven. The guy clearly stated he wasn’t going to write another one. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Some books I can see coming out, like a second lost hero. I sincerely wish that the sorceress would come out, along with the 7th last apprentice. Whatever books I find at the library, I’m sure that I’ll be excited to read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment