Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Micke D's place

This part of yesterday was rather, interesting. Mom and Dad had wanted to go to an Italian restaurant, but it was closed. There was a McDonald's near by right next to it so we went there instead. Apparently they actually do have McDonald's in France (WooHoo!) I had saw that they had 1. a play structure like in America. 2. was way more crowded. 3. Even the menu was French! I ordered a happy meal which had 4 chicken nuggets, french fries (we are in France people!), and applesauce (I gave that to Dad). Mom said I could have ice cream if I ate my applesauce. I didn't. But when we got back to the hotel, the Concierge came up and gave us some ice cream. That was awesome! Then today we walked down to the bakery for the last time because it is closed tomorrow and we are leaving Thursday. I had an escargot vanille which is a pastry that looks like a snail shell. I liked it except for the custard inside in the middle. I'm really going to miss France.

Ekul=Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment