Monday, August 1, 2011

Aunt Nor asks:

 “What would be your dream come true fun?”
Scuba diving. I don’t know why but I really want to go scuba diving. It’s like……. Well I’ve seen those nature shows and that planet earth series which has a feature of the oceans. It sounded really cool talking about the reefs and fish. I’d love to see the bright colors and reefs, plants and other things.
I want to scuba dive because I’d get to see animals in the wild instead of in an aquarium. Even though it’s dangerous, I would love to swim with jelly fish, a whale shark or just a whale in general. I could experience what some people say is the best thing ever. I’m  not sure about breathing, but whatev. (Plus Luke went scuba diving with one of his camps. (Not the see stuff kind.) He said it was cool.
I really love the sensation of snorkeling, and I imagine it would be ten times better scuba diving. It’s something I want to try and do, and since I really enjoyed snorkeling, I want to scuba dive.

No comments:

Post a Comment